The deals focus on tourism, banking, energy and car making. Among them:
- China’s Ping An Bank will link up with the Czech-Slovak J&T Finance Group to set up an investment fund with 5 billion euros to invest in the energy and finance sectors and industry.
- China CEFC Energy Company and Hengfeng Bank Company will create a fund with 1.1 billion euros to invest in industrial firms in the Czech Republic together with Slovakia’s Zeleziarne Podbrezova.
- They agreed to acquire two machinery companies, Zdas Zdar and TS Machinery Plzen, from the Slovak company in a 72 million euro deal.
- CEFC, is to buy Eden Arena for 49.6 million euros.
- Skoda Auto will invest 2.1 billion euros in its business in China,
- Czech plane maker Aircraft Industries will deliver 20 of its L 410 aircraft to China for 111 million euros.