It might be for low mortgage interests, but in the last year the amount of people buying houses has increased: four out of five Czechs live in their own flat or house.

About 60% of the people who bought a house did it as an investment; the other 40% bought a house to live in. The prevalence of housing ownership is largely due to the privatisation after the fall of the previous regime in the 1990s.

Another trend that has spread through the Czech Republic is living in small-area flats which are popular in Tokio, Hong Kong, London and New York.


Born in Vicenza 1 March 1980, University IULM of Milan in the degree program Public relations and advertising, Founder of MyPrague app, official city guide suggest by Prague City Tourism, he manages the PR for 7 Italians singers (Toto Cutugno)