“This should help you to enjoy Prague to the fullest.
Step by step: 1) Use public transport (Exit D from Terminal 2)
2) Buy ticket for 32 crowns, 1.5 EUR (you can pay by card, so do not exchange your money at the airport)
3) Wait for the bus 119 (it leaves every 6 minutes)
4) At the last stop – Nadrazi Veleslavin – exit the bus, follow the signs and enter the green metro line
5) Go to station called Mustek
7) Yes, you’re here and it only took you about 32 minutes and cost 1.5 EUR
You saved some money, you saved yourself the trouble, you’re welcome. Enjoy Prague :)”