Polívkové smršť is a charity event selling healthy and delicious soups until Thursday this week. Some of Prague’s best chefs and restaurants are collaborating with ERGO Aktiv, a non-profit organization that helps people recovering from strokes and brain injuries, to bring customers a top-class menu of soups.
The idea behind the event is to combine ERGO Aktiv’s healthy ethos with good food and good deeds. What better way to do so than with the perfect nourishing comfort food? So all proceeds from your soup purchases will go to supporting ERGO Aktiv’s service users who cannot finance their own treatment.
You will find the stall in the pedestrianized zone in Anděl at the corner of Nádražní and Bozděchov.
Check out the tempting menu below:
Wednesday 4th October
- 10:00 – 18:00 Jan Wiesner, Marriott Hotel- Corn chowder with coconut and coriander oil
- 10:00 – 14:00 Lokal Blok – Minestrone soup
Thursday 5 October
- 10:00 – 14:00 Jan Hatchbach, Panorama hotel Prague – Bramboračka
- 10:00 – 14:00 Ondřej Panoš from Ethnosvet Restaurant – Pumpkin with ginger
- 14:00 – 18:00 Sezio Restaurant – Cibulačka