If you are successful at interview, you will be invited to training course, than you must secure your place on the course by paying your “Registration Fee” of €500 (non-refundable).
How it work a Ryanair course??
- You only pay for your training course when you pass the course
- When you successfully pass the training course, you will need to pay the training fee of€2,599.
- If you fail the course or you leave the course ,you do not pay any course fees ( only 500€ registration Fee + the stay, 700€ circa)
- If you pass the course you have ample opportunities as cabin crew with Workforce International Contractors (WFI), subcontracted to Ryanair client
- If you cannot pay the fee, this fee can be deducted from salary over 6 months
Source : Dalmac Recruiment & Aviation service